Register Now

Login

Lost Password

Enter your email to reset your password.

Search for answers in posts, Q&A and documents:

BY Author

views
I have tested the Unscrambler method you have provided script (add a constand 1 percent of Factor-0. However, the results were not match with the Unscrambler recommend.  The Y residual variance for Brix, dry matter and Flesh color had been uploaded. Could you help me to test the results for how Uns…
views
I find that PLS prediction using calibration model was the same (or very similar) as computation (prediction) using beta coefficients obtained from the same calibration model only for mean-centering modeling (or other regression models as well) only when without any preprocessing. However, when I ad…
views
Just like I provided the Y explained variance of cross validation. The optimal factor is 8 that The Unscrambler gave. I want to know how to determine the optimal factor by calculation algorithm not by eyes. Thank you very much. Xudong  …
views
Regarding to PLSR calibration of concentrations from NIR spectra, Let say, there are measurements at 200 wavelengths, then how many concentration measurements is suitable mathematically ? Minimum number, maximum number, optimal number. Please assume there are no colineaity problem. For example, is e…
views
Dear All,   I\’m doing PLS Model and have message ratio of calibrated to validate residual variance for 3 factor. what does it mean and how I can manage it?   Thank you in advance.…
views
I have been doing PLS analysis on NIR spectroscopy of apple and egg. In both cases absorbance are used in the Y-axis and Wavelength in X-axis. In NIR diagram of raw data, What are absorbance, reflectance? When should each of them be used? What is the physical meaning of absorbance for apple sweetnes…
views
Unscrambler HSI is a stand-alone product for simple and intuitive offline analysis of Hyperspectral Images (HSI). Unscrambler HSI allows you to explore and classify images using multivariate methods. If you have been using Unscrambler, you will be familiar with the tools in Unscrambler HSI.…
views
Unscrambler HSI is used for explorative, multivariate analysis of HSI data in the spectral domain using PCA and PLS-DA. Also SIMCA and PLS-DA classification is supported. More methods will be added based on customer needs.…
views
Unscrambler HSI supports the ENVI file format, which is the common image format for hyperspectral images. The ENVI format consists of a data and a header file.…
views
There will soon be a trial version of Unscrambler HSI available for download at www.camo.com/unscramblerhsi. The trial will be time limited and have some limitations in functionality.…

Latest replies

External Admin
When using the regression coefficients for prediction, the same pre-treatments used in the calibration stage must be applied to the data being predicted. When doing the prediction directly in Unscrambler (Tasks->Predict->Regression) there is…
conquer_yuli
How Unscrambler software to calculate Y Total Residual Variance when factor is zero (Factor-0). Thanks. Xudong…
conquer_yuli
I have tested the Unscrambler method you have provided. However, the results were not match with the Unscrambler recommend.  The Y residual variance for Brix, dry matter and Flesh color had been uploaded. Could you help me to test the results for ho…
External Admin
No algorithm can automatically find the correct rank (or underlying structures) for every data set. Cross validation and test set validation have shown to be conservative methods in this context. The Unscrambler® adds a small punishing constant to…