Register Now

Login

Lost Password

Enter your email to reset your password.

Search for answers in posts, Q&A and documents:

BY Author

views
Is there an appropriate format to export plots from the Unscrambler in high resolution so I can edit them in a figure editor application?…
views
I would like to get the numerical values for the scores and loadings and not just the plots. Where can I find them?…
views
I would like to transfer the plots from Unscrambler to other applications like Word or Powerpoint. What is the best way to do this?…
views
I would like to get a significance level (p-value) for the regression coefficients from PLS. Can Unscrambler calculate that?…
views
How do I export a model in ASCII format?…
views
When I analyze a dataset and mark outliers, I would like to export / visualize the data set where all the selected outliers are omitted. How can I do this without having to go to the main data table and manually remove the rows?…
views
I am building Partial Least Square regression models (Tasks – Analyze – PLS) using the uncertainty test to find significant variables. After calculating the model it is possible to see the graphical version (graphical view) of the various results/ plots but also as a table (numerical view.) …
views
I am trying to import my data (excel file) into Unscrambler, but I get missing values where there should be actual values. Any ideas on how to fix this?…
views
I want to update my Unscrambler to version X, but I have some models I built with the 9.8 version that I would like to keep on using. Are these compatible with the Unscrambler X?…
views
I would like to upload an Excel file (xlsx) directly into The Unscrambler X. Is this possible or do I have to pre-format it in some way?…

Latest replies

External Admin
In The Unscrambler X, you can save plots in the emf (extended metafile format) which can then be edited in another program. In any plot, right mouse click, and select Save Plot.. and choose the .emf format.…
External Admin
Details of a model can be found in the folders under the model node in the project navigator. The scores and loadings matrices, as well as many other result matrices are available in the folder "Results". A number of these are utilized in the predefi…
External Admin
You can use copy and paste to transfer a plot from The Unscrambler Viewer to another program. Click on the plot you want to transfer and select Edit - Copy, or select Edit - Copy All if you want to copy all plots together. You can also right click on…
External Admin
The significance levels are calculated for the optimal number of components if the Uncertainty test was selected in the Validation tab of the Partial least squares regression dialog. Then the B-coefficients' p-values can be found under the Validation…