Register Now

Login

Lost Password

Enter your email to reset your password.

Search for answers in posts, Q&A and documents:

BY Author

views
Hi everyone. Is there a way to obtain values of Cook’s distance in MLR? I am trying to identify influential observations by use of studentized residuals and Cook’s D statistics. This was kind of  advised procedure for a specific problem I am currently dealing with. Thanks in advance.…
views
I tried making the model with SVMR on my data set having 75% as training set and rest for external prediction the R squared value for calibration and cross validation were quite good, but how to get the R squared value for the Prection data set, I also tried copying the results into excel and [&hell…
views
Greeting. Please, which option in Uscramblr 10.3 gives me: Equal scale in PLS predicted vs. measured plot. (I prefer sometimes equal scale instead of auto scale sometimes). Thanks for your cooperation.…
views
In a univariate experiment one can add  known amounts of an analyte to a sample. The equation of the linear regression line y=ax+b can then be extrapolated to where y=0. The concentration of the analyte is then equal to the absolute value of x. I like to use this method with near-infrared spectrome…
views
Hello, Is it possible to do variable selection methods with the Unscrambler X program. I am working with ICP-MS data and want to calculate F-ratios for each element and subsequently perform degree of class separation to try and refine the elements i’m using within my PCA plots, for the purpose…
views
Hello, is it possible to use a LDA directly on spectroscopic data without a PCA for data reduction? Does it make sense? In general there is always the combination PCA-LDA on spectroscopic data. In literature it is not usual just using the LDA directly. But are there any reasons besides the data redu…
views
Hello, I have just begun to use Python script in Unscrambler 11, and I have created my first Random Forest Classification model. I have first crated the model with “RandomForestClassifierBuildModel”, then I applied it to data with RandomForestClassifierClassify”. Apparently all wen…
views
Hi,   I am new to NIR and Multivariate Data Analysis but i am getting better at it; i started using the Unscrambler software for my analysis and it seems to give good visualization and results. I like to ask few questions please. I am trying to use Cross-Validation and Test Set Validation methods f…
views
When Saving a model by right-clicking on the model node in the Unscrambler Project Navigator and selecting ‘Save Model…’, the size of my model file is around 50Mb. Is there a way to obtain a smaller model file?…
views
With Anaconda there is a need to manually update some file paths in order to run Numpy and Pandas libraries from within Unscrambler. A description is provided in the attachment.…

Latest replies

External Admin
Cook's Distance is available if you perform MLR in Design Expert, the DOE software that comes with Unscrambler. If you build a PLS model in Unscrambler on the same data, using the full rank model (include the maximum number of components), student…
External Admin
To get the R squared value for the Prediction data set in SVMR you will have to make a copy of the predicted values from the test set (Insert-Duplicate Matrix) and copy the reference values into the adjacent column (Ctrl-Shift-C and then Insert copie…
LeslieMetrics
Right-click on the plot and select 'Properties' in the menu that appears. On the left side of the window that appears, select the axis you want to format, for example 'AxisX'. On the right side, there is an option to untick the automatic scaling (unt…
keesvandersar
Thanks for the reply. I am familiar to a certain extend with MCR, but I have never considered it. I will certainly try it.  …
WordPress Lightbox